The following is the implementation strategy that we used to complete our project.
We assigned specific tasks for people to be responsible for, although everyone in
the group had to come together to help each other out and ultimately get things working.
||Jonathan "Scrappy" Hsieh
- Group Leader
- Software and nearly all C code (chess porting, initial LCD, FPGA « HC11, profiling, memory minimization, HC11 serial interface code,
memory mapped IO)
- Report/Slide Show compiler
- HCI interface design and implementation
- Visual Basic master
- Web Page Designer
- Wire wrapping
- Attack function
- Physical FPGA <=> HC11 debugger
- Final Report Writer and compiler
- Eval function
- Eval debugging through cosimulation
- Move generator
- Wrote top level module for memory mapped I/O
- Worked on FPGA <=> HC11 communication
- Managed Excel spreadsheets for Altera, SRAM, and HC11
- Compiled final presentation
Copyright © 1999, Scooby Doo Gang.